The Uvalde County Arena at The Fairplex is the action-packed heart of the complex hosting equestrian events, livestock shows, rodeos, bull ridings, ropings, barrel racings, circuses, wrestlings, truck and tractor shows, concerts and more! With 260, 10' x 10' dirt-floor stalls and 76 RV spaces, this fully-enclosed venue is perfect for your multi-day events.
Additional Fairplex amenities include: multiple meeting rooms, large concessions with commercial appliances, and an on-site dump station with over 700 paved parking spaces.
North Arena (144' x 280') / South Arena (120' x 230')
- Grandstand seating for approx. 1,400 with VIP seating
- Two large wash bays
- On-site staff during your event
- Retail exhibitor space
- 1,200 sqft air-conditioned, enclosed concession area with commercial appliances
- 6 bucking chutes, cattle pens, runs, roping boxes
- Air-conditioned Show Office/Meeting Room
- Enclosed, air-conditioned Announcer Box
- Ticket Office
- New sound equipment w/speaker system in both arenas
- Numerous, super-efficient Big Ass brand fans and a louvered exhaust system
- Mezzanine area for announcing, registering, VIP area, etc.
- VIP Lounge w/bar and TV
- WIFI throughout the complex
- 8 TV's on the concourse to advertise Sponsors and/or event details
- Multiple tractors, ground equipment, water truck (on-site)
- Plenty of paved parking and grass